On Saturday, September 23, from 2am – 11pm, there will be a closure of eastbound Wilshire Blvd. to allow for the relocation of a sewer system west of the Wilshire Blvd./Western Ave. intersection. This work will require the following traffic control:
- Full closure of eastbound Wilshire Blvd. at Crenshaw Blvd.
- The detour for eastbound traffic will be eastbound Wilshire Blvd. to southbound Crenshaw Blvd. to eastbound Olympic Blvd. to northbound Western Ave. to eastbound Wilshire Blvd.
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd. and local access will be unaffected on Wilshire Blvd. between Crenshaw Blvd. and Western Ave.
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
|Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay|
Business Interruption Fund
|Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).|
Doing Business With Metro
|Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!|