Wilshire Blvd. between San Diego Way and La Jolla Ave. will be reduced to two lanes in each direction beginning Tuesday, September 3 and continuing through Friday, October 5. A K-Rail work zone will be placed in the middle two lanes of Wilshire Blvd. to support underground mitigation efforts in the Wilshire Blvd./Crescent Heights Blvd. area. Parking along eastbound and westbound Wilshire Blvd. will be restricted in this area.
- Date: Tuesday, September 3 through Friday, October 5
- Work Hours: 24 hours per day
- Middle of Wilshire Blvd. east of Crescent Heights Blvd.
- Wilshire Blvd. between San Diego Way and La Jolla Ave. will be reduced to two lanes in each direction.
- Left turns may be restricted at Wilshire Blvd. and McCarthy Vista/Crescent Heights Blvd.
- Through traffic on Wilshire Blvd. will be maintained.
- Access to parking meters on Wilshire Blvd. will be restricted.
- Ingress and egress to businesses at the southeast corner of Wilshire Blvd./McCarthy Vista will be maintained.
- Access for emergency vehicles and First Responders will be maintained.
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!