Starting Tuesday, August 21 and continuing through mid-October 2018, pre-tunneling investigation will occur in the Wilshire/Crenshaw area on weekdays during non-rush hour (9am to 3:30pm).
This investigation will involve the following traffic control on weekdays from 9am to 3:30pm:
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to two lanes between Lorraine Blvd. and Norton Ave.
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to one lane between Van Ness Ave. and Lorraine Blvd.
- Left turns on Wilshire Blvd. will be restricted at Norton Ave. and Bronson Ave.
This work will also be noticed in the Construction Look-Ahead (City of LA + City of Beverly Hills) issued on Fridays.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- For emergencies or issues needing immediate attention only, please call Metro 24-hour Hotline at 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!