Northbound McCarthy Vista/Crescent Heights Blvd. between San Vicente Blvd. and Orange St. will be closed to through traffic to support gas monitoring well installation in the Wilshire/Crescent Heights area from Saturday, August 24 at 5am through Monday, August 26 at 6am.
- Saturday, August 24 at 5am through Monday, August 26 at 6am; work hours are 8am to 7pm.
- Northbound McCarthy Vista/Crescent Heights Blvd. between San Vicente Blvd. and Orange St.
- Northbound McCarthy Vista/Crescent Heights Blvd. will be closed to through traffic.
- Through movements on Wilshire Blvd. will be maintained.
- Access to parking meters on Crescent Heights Blvd. may be restricted.
- Ingress and egress to businesses at the southeast corner of McCarthy Vista and Wilshire Blvd. will be maintained.
- Access for Emergency Vehicles & First Responders will be maintained.
- All northbound McCarthy Vista/Crescent Heights traffic will be detoured on the following routes:
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd.: left turn north to San Vicente Blvd, right turn east to 6th St., right turn to southbound Fairfax Ave., left turn to eastbound Wilshire Blvd.
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd.: right turn to northbound Fairfax Ave., left turn to westbound 6th St., left turn to San Vicente Blvd., right turn to westbound Wilshire Blvd.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- Metro 24-hour Hotline: 213.922.6934.
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!