*This work has been postponed, more information will be provided when available.
*Starting Monday, August 20 – Friday, August 24 from 8pm to 6am, intermittent lane closures and turn restrictions are anticipated at the Wilshire Blvd./La Cienega Blvd. intersection to support instrumentation installation work.
The instruments will monitor ground conditions and structures in advance of excavation.
The following traffic control is expected:
- Wilshire Blvd. and La Cienega Blvd. will be intermittently reduced to one lane in each direction at the Wilshire Blvd./La Cienega Blvd. intersection.
- Access to the Saban Theatre drop-off/loading zones will be fully accessible.
- Left turns from Wilshire Blvd. onto northbound and southbound La Cienega Blvd. will be intermittently restricted.
- Left turns from La Cienega Blvd. onto eastbound and westbound Wilshire Blvd. will be intermittently restricted.
- Left turn restrictions will occur independently of each other and will not be implemented simultaneously.
*Pending City of Beverly Hills approval
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- For emergencies or issues needing immediate attention only, please call Metro 24-hour Hotline at 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!