From Friday, August 18 at 9pm, through Saturday, August 19 at midnight, westbound Wilshire Blvd. will be closed between La Brea Ave. and Cloverdale Ave. to support jet grouting activities at Wilshire Blvd./ Cloverdale Ave. Lane reductions will start on westbound Wilshire Blvd. at Orange Dr. leading to the closure at La Brea Ave. The following traffic detour will be in place:
Westbound Wilshire Blvd. Detour
- Northbound La Brea Ave. to westbound 6th St. to southbound Fairfax Ave. to westbound Wilshire Blvd.
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
|Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay|
Business Interruption Fund
|Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).|
Doing Business With Metro
|Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!|