On Saturday, August 10, from 7am to 8pm, westbound Wilshire Blvd. from San Vicente Blvd. to west of the City of Beverly Hills monument island, will be reduced to one lane. This lane reduction will be in place to support ongoing utility and investigation work in the City of Beverly Hills.
- Right turn movements from southbound San Vicente Blvd. to westbound Wilshire Blvd. will be maintained.
- Left turn movements from northbound San Vicente Blvd. to westbound Wilshire Blvd. will be restricted.
- The traffic control taper will extend east into the City of Los Angeles.
- Pedestrian access to the island will be maintained.
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!