From Monday, August 7 to Friday, August 11, there will be instrumentation work at Wilshire Blvd./Tremaine Ave. and Wilshire Blvd./Hudson Ave. This work includes use of a compact drill rig and concrete activities. The following traffic control measures will be in place:
- Hudson Ave. will be closed just south of Wilshire Blvd, 7am–6pm, Monday–Tuesday.
- Access to S. Hudson Ave. will be maintained from 8th St. for residents and businesses.
- Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to two lanes between Tremaine Ave. and Rimpau Blvd., 9am–3:30pm, Monday–Friday.
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
Email | Facebook | Twitter
Sign up to receive construction notices via email
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
||Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Doing Business With Metro
||Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!