On Saturday, July 29 from 7am–5pm, La Brea Station excavation and material deliveries will require the following traffic control measures:
- North and south traffic will be restricted on Sycamore Ave. at Wilshire Blvd.
- Left turns will be restricted from Sycamore Ave. to Wilshire Blvd.
- Signage will indicate that the west leg of the crosswalk at the Sycamore Ave./Wilshire Blvd. intersection will be closed during these intermittent closures.
This closure will be implemented intermittently on weekdays during off-peak hours (9am –3:30pm) and intermittently on weekends. Additional information will be distributed as the work advances.
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
|Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay|
Business Interruption Fund
|Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).|
Doing Business With Metro
|Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!|