On Saturday, July 22 from 3am – 5pm, the work zone at Wilshire Blvd./Crenshaw Blvd. will be removed. Wilshire Blvd. will be returned to three lanes in each direction and turn restrictions will be lifted in the area. This work will involve K-rail removal, street restriping and restoration. The following control measures will be in place at the following times:
- Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to one lane in each direction and left turns will be restricted between Bronson Ave. and Windsor Blvd.
- Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to two lanes in each direction between Norton Ave. and Lucerne Blvd.
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
|Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay|
Business Interruption Fund
|Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).|
Doing Business With Metro
|Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!|