On Saturday, August 19 from 7am to 5pm, there will be pot holing and utility investigation on Wilshire Blvd. between Western Ave. and Manhattan Pl.
The following traffic control measures will be in place during these off-peak hours:
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to one lane between Oxford Ave. and Manhattan Pl.
- Parking will be temporarily restricted on the north side of Wilshire Blvd. between Western Ave. and Manhattan Pl.
- The westbound Metro and Big Blue Bus stops in front of 3807 Wilshire Blvd. will be temporarily relocated to Wilshire Blvd./Oxford Ave.
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
|Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay|
Business Interruption Fund
|Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).|
Doing Business With Metro
|Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!|