On Saturday, July 28 through Sunday, July 29 from 7am to 5pm, instrumentation work is anticipated on the south side of Wilshire Blvd. between Orange Dr. and Mansfield Ave. The following traffic control will be in place:
- Eastbound Wilshire Bl. will be reduced to one lane between Sycamore Ave. and Mansfield Ave.
- Access to driveways between Sycamore Ave. and Mansfield Ave. will be maintained.
- The south Wilshire Blvd. sidewalk will be closed between Orange Dr. and Mansfield Ave. Signed pedestrian detours will be in place.
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!