The existing work zone on Wilshire Blvd. between San Vicente Blvd. and Crescent Heights Blvd. will be removed starting at 8pm, Thursday, July 12 through 7am, Friday, July 13.
The following traffic control in the City of Beverly Hills will be in place:
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to one lane between Le Doux Rd. and San Vicente Blvd. from 8pm to 12am on Thursday, July 12.
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to one lane between Gale Dr. and San Vicente Blvd. from hours 12am to 7am on Friday, July 13.
- Left turn pockets will be maintained on eastbound Wilshire Blvd. at La Cienega Blvd., Hamilton Dr., Gale Dr. and San Vicente Blvd.
The following traffic control in the City of LA will be in place:
- Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to a single lane in both directions between Crescent Heights Blvd. and San Vicente Blvd. from 8pm, Thursday, July 12 through 7am, Friday, July 13.
- Left turns will be restricted at La Jolla.
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!