The Purple Line Extension Subway Project, Section 2, continues pre-construction work activities in the City of Beverly Hills for the future Wilshire/ Rodeo station, which will be located on the southwest corner of Wilshire Blvd. and Reeves Dr.
Pre-construction activity includes advanced relocation of utility lines prior to station construction. SoCal Gas (SCG) and AT&T will work within the same work zone with the same traffic control measures. This requires K-rail set up on Wilshire Blvd., between Crescent Dr., and Beverly Dr.
- Striping and related work will occur during these work hours:
- Monday July 16, 3am–6am
- Monday July 16, 9am–4pm
- Tuesday, July 17, 9am–4pm
- K-rail will be set up on Tuesday, July 17, and will be in place through August 2018.
- K-rail installation and related work will occur during these work hours:
- Monday through Friday, 7am–7pm
- Saturday through Sunday, 10am–6pm
- Traffic control measures will be put in place between Crescent Dr. and Beverly Dr.
- Left turns will be restricted from northbound Reeves Dr. to westbound Wilshire Blvd.,
- Right turns only from northbound Canon Dr. to eastbound Wilshire Blvd.
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd will be reduced to one lane from Beverly Dr. to Crescent Dr.
- Intermittent sidewalk closures will be set up one block at a time with flaggers for pedestrian safety.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- For emergencies or issues needing immediate attention only, please call Metro 24-hour Hotline at 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!