Beginning Monday, July 8, and continuing through Friday, July 12, parking restrictions will be posted from 6pm to 6am along sections of Wilshire Blvd. and Manhattan Pl. to allow components of the tunnel boring machines (TBMs) to be relocated from the Western staging yard to the Wilshire/La Brea Station.
The following parking restrictions and closure will be in place:
- Temporary parking restrictions will be posted on the west side of Manhattan Place, from Wilshire Blvd. to 300 feet north.
- Restricted parking along westbound and eastbound sections of Wilshire Blvd. from Manhattan Pl. to La Brea Ave.
- Nine parking meters will be restricted on La Brea Ave., north of Wilshire Blvd.
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!