Beginning Monday, July 9, workers will begin installing monitoring wells in the sidewalk on the west and east sides of South Santa Fe Ave. The work will occur from Willow St. to 6th St. until approximately Friday, July 20. Work will be intermittent during this period. Work hours are Monday through Friday, 7am to 3:30pm. The following traffic control measures will be in place:
- The parking lane on the west and east sides of South Santa Fe Ave. between Willow and 6th streets will be restricted.
- Sixth St. (the one-way alley) at South Santa Fe Ave. will be closed intermittently. Detours will be available on southbound Imperial St. at 6th St. Flaggers will be used at 6th St./Imperial St. to assist local access and pedestrian traffic.
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!