On Saturday, August 18 from 3am through Sunday, August 19 at 9pm there will be a closure to westbound Wilshire Blvd. at La Cienega Blvd. to support jet grouting. La Cienega Blvd. will remain open in both directions but this work will involve the following traffic control:
- Closure to westbound Wilshire Blvd. at La Cienega Blvd. and Le Doux Rd.
- Detour: Westbound Wilshire Blvd. to southbound La Cienega Blvd. to westbound Olympic Blvd. to northbound Robertson Blvd. to westbound Wilshire Blvd.
- Local access to Wilshire Blvd. is maintained between Robertson Blvd. and La Cienega Blvd.
- All local streets remain open.
- Access to the Mobil gas station is maintained from N.Stanley Dr.
- Access to Midas is maintained from N. Le Doux Rd.
- Access to U-Haul Neighborhood Dealer is maintained by a flagger at Le Doux Rd. Recommended access: Southbound Le Doux Rd. to Westbound Wilshire Blvd.
Metro Rapid 720 and Metro 20 will also follow the westbound traffic detour route.
* Pending City of Beverly Hills approval
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- For emergencies or issues needing immediate attention only, please call Metro 24/7 Hotline at 213.922.6934 or City of Beverly Hills Customer Service 310.285.2467
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Metro bus stops may be relocated or line could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!