Starting Friday, July 7 at 9pm, through Sunday, July 9 at 7am, westbound Wilshire Blvd. will be closed between Crenshaw Blvd. and Mansfield Ave. to support jet grouting activities at Wilshire Blvd./Mansfield Ave. Local access to Wilshire Blvd. will be maintained from local streets. Lane reductions will start on westbound Wilshire Blvd. at Norton Ave. leading to the closure at Crenshaw Blvd. The following traffic control will be in place for the duration of the closure:
- The primary detour route for westbound Wilshire Blvd. :
- Southbound Crenshaw Blvd. to westbound Olympic Blvd. to northbound La Brea Ave.
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd. closed at Rimpau Blvd., Hudson Ave. Keniston Ave., and McCadden Pl.
- Right turns will be restricted from Highland Ave. to westbound Wilshire Blvd.
- Left turns restricted from northbound Rimpau Blvd. to westbound Wilshire Blvd.
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
Email | Facebook | Twitter
Sign up to receive construction notices via email
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
||Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Doing Business With Metro
||Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!