On Friday, June 15 at 8pm – Sunday, June 17 at 6am, a new work zone with concrete barriers, fencing, and sound blankets will be installed on Wilshire Blvd. between Le Doux Rd. and Carson Rd. This new work zone is anticipated to be in place for 4 – 5 months and will reduce Wilshire Blvd. to two lanes in each direction between Le Doux Rd. and Carson Rd.
The existing work zone on Wilshire Blvd. between San Vicente Blvd. and La Cienega Blvd. will be removed during this same weekend. The following traffic control measures will be in place June 15 – June 17 to install and remove work zones:
Friday, June 15, 8pm – Sunday June 17, 6am: Wilshire Blvd. Directional Closures
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd. will be closed at San Vicente Blvd. and at La Cienega Blvd.
- Tower Dr., Gale Dr., and Hamilton Dr. will be closed at Wilshire Blvd.
- Local access will be maintained from Gregory Way and San Vicente Blvd. east of La Cienega Blvd.
- Local access will be maintained to Wilshire Blvd. from Gregory Way and Clifton Way.
- Detour for vehicles and buses will be westbound Wilshire Blvd. to northbound San Vicente Blvd. to westbound Burton Way to southbound Robertson Blvd. to westbound Wilshire Blvd.
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to one lane between Arnaz Dr. and San Vicente Blvd.
- Left turns will be restricted on Wilshire Blvd. between Hamel Dr. and San Vicente Blvd.
- Left turns onto Wilshire Blvd. will be restricted from Carson Rd., Stanley Dr., Le Doux Rd., and La Cienega Blvd.
- Right turns from southbound San Vicente Blvd. will be restricted to westbound Wilshire Blvd.
- La Cienega Blvd. will be reduced to one lane in both directions approaching the Wilshire/La Cienega intersection to support instrumentation work. Left turns from La Cienega Blvd. onto Wilshire Blvd. will be restricted.
- Parking meters on Wilshire Blvd. between Willaman Dr. and Le Doux Dr. will be restricted starting Friday, June 15 for 4 – 5 months. Parking meters on Wilshire Blvd. between La Cienega Blvd. and San Vicente Blvd. will be reinstalled.
- Bus Stop Update: Starting June 17, Metro bus stops will return or be installed at the following locations:
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. Metro 20/720 bus stop at La Cienega Blvd. in front of 8484 Wilshire Blvd.
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. Metro 20 bus stop at Gale Dr. in front of 8370 Wilshire Blvd.
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd. Metro 20/720 stop just west of San Vicente Blvd. in front of 8383 Wilshire Blvd. *This stop is anticipated to be temporary for 1 month.
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd. Metro 20 stop at Willaman Dr. in front of 8677 Wilshire Blvd.*This stop is anticipated to be in place for 4 – 5 months.
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd Metro 20 stop at Willaman Dr. will be temporarily closed for 4 – 5 months. Nearest stop will be located at Wilshire Blvd./La Cienega Blvd. or Wilshire Blvd./Robertson Blvd.
*Note: Work has received necessary permits and approvals or is pending approval with the City of Beverly Hills.
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!