Beginning mid-June, 2019, work hours at the Wilshire/Manhattan staging yard are expected to increase as tunneling operations turn west towards La Cienega:
Phase 1: Tunnel support, including the load in of tunnel segments. Anticipated for October 2019, for a period of 4-8 weeks. 24-hour use of the yard, ventilation, haul trucks, and yard equipment.
Phase 2: Cross Passage Excavation. Commencing after initial tunnel support is completed, for an anticipated period of 9 months. 24-hour use of the yard, ventilation, haul trucks, and yard equipment.
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!