Starting Wednesday, May 1 through Friday, May 3, Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to one lane in each direction to support street trenching from 9am to 3:30pm.
The following traffic controls will be in place, pending approval from the City of Los Angeles:
- Wilshire Blvd. between San Diego Way and La Jolla Ave. will be reduced to one lane in each direction from 5am on Saturday, April 27, and continuing through 9pm on Sunday, April 28.
- Through traffic at Crescent Heights/McCarthy Vista will be maintained.
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!