On Saturday, April 27 from 7am to 2pm, the Los Angeles Fire Department’s Urban Search and Rescue (USAR) group will hold a training drill at the South La Brea Yard. USAR will practice rescues of injured workers and fire-fighting techniques in the tunnels and the Wilshire/La Brea Station. This simulation provides USAR a chance to work in the tunnels and station before an actual emergency.
Los Angeles Fire Department equipment and vehicles will be parked on Wilshire Bl and La Brea Ave. during this exercise.
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!