Beginning Thursday, April 25 through Friday, April 26, Wilshire Blvd. will be intermittently reduced to one lane in each direction to support street work on Wilshire Blvd. The following traffic controls will be used depending on construction requirements, pending approval from the City of Los Angeles:
- Traffic Control 1: Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. between La Jolla Ave. and San Diego Way will be reduced to one lane, and westbound Wilshire Blvd. between San Diego Way and La Jolla Ave. will be reduced to two lanes. Work hours are 9am to 3:30pm.
- Traffic Control 2: Westbound Wilshire Blvd. between San Diego Way and La Jolla Ave. will be reduced to one lane, eastbound Wilshire Blvd. between La Jolla Ave. and San Diego Way will be reduced to two lanes. Work hours are 9am to 3:30pm.
- Each traffic control will not be implemented at the same time.
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!