From Saturday, April 13 to Monday, April 15, northbound McCarthy Vista Blvd./Crescent Heights Blvd. between San Vicente Blvd. and Orange St. will be closed to through traffic. This closure will support the installation of monitoring wells in the Wilshire/Crescent Heights area.
The following traffic controls will be in place, pending approval from the City of Los Angeles:
- Northbound McCarthy Vista/Crescent Heights will be closed beginning Saturday, April 13 at 5am, and continue through Monday, April 15 at 6am.
- Through movements on Wilshire Blvd. will be maintained.
- All northbound McCarthy Vista/Crescent Heights traffic will be detoured on the following routes:
- North San Vicente Blvd. to eastbound Wilshire Blvd.
- South San Vicente Blvd. to northbound La Brea Ave. to Wilshire Blvd.
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!