On Saturday, April 14 at 3am through Sunday, April 15 at 8pm, eastbound Wilshire Blvd. will be closed at San Vicente Blvd. to support jet grouting. This work will involve the following traffic control:
- Closure to eastbound Wilshire Blvd. at San Vicente Blvd. and La Jolla Ave. Local access is maintained from westbound Wilshire Blvd.
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. reduced to one lane between Gale Dr. and San Vicente Blvd.
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd. is reduced to one lane between Crescent Heights Blvd. and La Jolla Ave.
- The eastbound Wilshire Blvd. detour for standard vehicles and buses will be south on San Vicente Blvd., east on Olympic Blvd. and north on La Brea Ave.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- For emergencies or issues needing immediate attention only, please call Metro 24/7 Hotline at 213.922.6934 or City of Beverly Hills Customer Service 310.285.2467
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Metro bus stops may be relocated or line could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!