The following traffic controls will be in place, pending approval from the City of Los Angeles and the City of Beverly Hills:
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. between Hamilton Dr. and San Vicente Blvd. will be reduced to one lane. Turns onto northbound and southbound San Vicente Blvd. will be maintained.
- Through movements at La Jolla Ave. will not be restricted.
- Local traffic at San Diego Way will not be restricted.
- All eastbound traffic will be detoured through the following routes: Wilshire Blvd to La Cienega Blvd, south to Olympic Blvd. east to La Brea Ave, and La Brea north to Wilshire Blvd or to San Vicente Blvd to La Brea Ave to Wilshire Blvd.
- Eastbound bus stops between Hamilton Dr. and Fairfax Ave. will not be operational during this closure. 720/20 bus stops at La Cienega Blvd. and east of Fairfax Blvd. will be operational.
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!