From Saturday, March 30 to Monday, April 1, westbound Wilshire Blvd. between Fairfax Ave. and San Vicente Blvd. will be closed to through traffic. This closure supports the installation of monitoring wells in the Wilshire/Crescent Heights area.
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd. will be closed between Fairfax Ave. and San Vicente Blvd. starting 4am on Saturday, March 30, and continuing through 6am on Monday, April 1.
- Through movements at La Jolla Ave. will not be restricted.
- Local traffic at San Diego Way will not be restricted.
- Westbound bus stops will not be operational during this closure.
- All westbound traffic will be detoured through the following route: westbound Wilshire Blvd. to southbound Fairfax Ave. to northbound San Vicente Blvd. to westbound Wilshire Blvd.
- Buses will follow traffic detour.
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!