North Hamilton Dr. will be closed at Wilshire Blvd. daily from 7am to 5pm, Monday, June 4 through Saturday, June 9 to support utility work. Vehicle access to the driveways for 8447 Wilshire Blvd and 8423 Wilshire Blvd will be available from San Vicente to southbound Hamilton Dr.
Starting Monday, June 4 – Monday, June 11, the sidewalk on the north side of Wilshire Blvd. will be closed between La Cienega Blvd. and Hamilton Dr. to support utility work. Work hours are 7am to 5pm.
Pedestrian access to 8447 Wilshire Blvd. and 8423 Wilshire Blvd. will be maintained. The pedestrian egress from 8447 Wilshire on Wilshire Blvd. will be intermittently restricted while work occurs in front of the building. Signed pedestrian detours will be installed.
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!