On Friday, March 23 at 7 pm through Monday, March 26 at 6am, westbound Wilshire Blvd. will be closed at Fairfax Ave. to support tunnel investigation work at Wilshire Blvd./Crescent Heights Blvd. This work will involve the following temporary traffic control:
- Closure to westbound Wilshire Blvd. at Fairfax Ave.
- Left turns and right turns from Fairfax Ave. to westbound Wilshire Blvd. will not be allowed.
- Sidewalk closure on the north side of Wilshire Blvd. between San Diego Way and Crescent Heights Blvd.
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd. reduced to one lane between Ogden Dr. and Fairfax Ave. The resulting tapering starts at Spaulding Ave.
Detour for Westbound Traffic and 720/20 Buses:
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd. to southbound Fairfax Ave. to northbound San Vicente Ave. to westbound Wilshire Blvd.
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!