On Saturday, March 24 from 2am to 6pm, eastbound Wilshire Blvd. will be closed at San Vicente Blvd. to support jet grouting (soil improvement) preparation. This work will involve the following traffic control:
- Closure to eastbound Wilshire Blvd. at San Vicente Blvd. and La Jolla Ave. Local access is maintained from westbound Wilshire Blvd.
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. reduced to one lane between Gale Dr. and San Vicente Blvd.
- Westbound Wilshire is reduced to one lane between Crescent Heights Blvd. and La Jolla Ave.
- The eastbound Wilshire Blvd. detour will use San Vicente Blvd., Olympic Blvd. and La Brea Ave.
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!