Beginning Tuesday, March 10, and continuing through Saturday, April 4, Wilshire Blvd. will be intermittently reduced to one lane in each direction between Hamilton Dr. and San Vicente Blvd. Work hours are from 8pm to 7am. This traffic control will support ongoing subsurface investigation work underneath Wilshire Blvd.
- March 10 through April 4, 8pm to 7am.
- Wilshire Blvd. between Hamilton Dr. and San Vicente Blvd.
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to one lane between Hamilton Dr. and San Vicente Blvd.
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to one lane between San Vicente Blvd. and Tower Dr.
- Traffic control may be implemented simultaneously.
- Access to driveways in the closure areas will be maintained.
- Access for Emergency Vehicles & First Responders will be maintained.
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!