Wilshire Blvd. between San Diego Way and La Jolla Ave. will be reduced to two lanes in each direction. Two K-Rail work zones will be implemented to support ongoing mitigation efforts in the Wilshire Blvd./Crescent Heights Blvd. area starting Monday, May 11, 2020, through Friday, August 14, 2020. Street parking will be restricted.
- Wilshire Blvd. and McCarthy Vista/Crescent Heights Blvd.
- Monday, May 11 through Friday, August 14
- 24 hours per day
- Wilshire Blvd. between Fairfax Ave. and approximately 400 feet west of McCarthy Vista/Crescent Heights Blvd.
- McCarthy Vista will be reduced to one lane in each direction between Wilshire Blvd. and Warner Dr.
- Crescent Heights Blvd. will be reduced to one lane between 6th St. and Wilshire Blvd.
- Through traffic on Wilshire Blvd. will be maintained.
- Access to parking meters on Wilshire Blvd. will be restricted.
- Ingress and egress to the mini-mall will be maintained on Wilshire Blvd.
- Access for Emergency Vehicles & First Responders will be maintained.
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!