On Saturday, January 25, from 8am to 7pm, westbound Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to a single lane between Gale Dr. and Stanley Dr. This traffic control will be in place to support instrumentation installation on Wilshire Blvd.
- Saturday, January 25 from 8am to 7pm
- Wilshire Blvd., between Gale Dr. and Stanley Dr.
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd. between Gale Dr. and Stanley Dr. will be reduced to a single lane.
- Left turns at Le Doux Rd. and westbound Stanley Dr. will be removed while work is taking place.
- Access to driveways in the closure areas will be maintained.
- Access for Emergency Vehicles & First Responders will be maintained.
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!