On Tuesday, January 22, from 7am to 3:30pm, Detroit St. will be closed south of Wilshire Blvd. to support stormwater system maintenance.
The following traffic control will be in place:
- Detroit St. will be closed just south of the Wilshire Blvd./Detroit St. intersection.
- Left turns onto South Detroit St. from westbound Wilshire Blvd. will be restricted; Right turns onto South Detroit St. from eastbound Wilshire Blvd. will be restricted.
- Access to S Detroit St. will be maintained from 8th St.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- For emergencies or issues needing immediate attention only, please call Metro 24/7 Hotline at 213.922.6934 or City of Beverly Hills Customer Service 310.285.2467
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Metro bus stops may be relocated or line could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!