From Monday, January 6, and continuing through Saturday, January 18, Wilshire Blvd. at Crescent Heights Blvd. will be intermittently reduced to fewer than three lanes in each direction to support tunnel investigation work.
Crescent Heights Blvd. and McCarthy Vista will be intermittently reduced to a single lane in each direction. The following traffic controls will be in place.
- Traffic Control 1: McCarthy Vista 500 feet south of Wilshire Blvd.
- From 9am to 3:30pm, Monday through Friday, and 7am to 11pm on Saturday and Sunday, McCarthy Vista will be intermittently reduced to one lane in each direction.
- Through movements at McCarthy Vista and Crescent Heights Blvd. will be maintained.
- Access to the exit driveway for the shopping plaza on the southeast corner of Wilshire Blvd./McCarthy Vista may be restricted while the closure is in place.
- Traffic Control 2: Crescent Heights Blvd. 500 feet north of Wilshire Blvd.
- From 9am to 3:30pm, Monday through Friday, and 7am to 11pm on Saturday and Sunday, Crescent Heights Blvd. will be intermittently reduced to one lane in each direction.
- Traffic Control 3: Wilshire Blvd. between Fairfax Ave. and La Jolla Ave.
- From 9am to 3:30pm, Monday through Friday, and 7am to 11pm on Saturday and Sunday, Wilshire Blvd. at La Jolla Ave. will be intermittently reduced to two lanes in each direction.
- All driveway access on Wilshire Blvd will be maintained.
Please note: Individual traffic controls detailed above may be implemented simultaneously throughout the closure window.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- Metro 24-hour Hotline: 213.922.6934.
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!