Metro contractors will continue utility work in coordination with So Cal Edison on the Wilshire Blvd – Bonsall Ave ramps at the VA Hospital Campus. Work will be done from March 30 through April 14, 2021. The ramp closures will be in effect from 9am to 3:30pm, Monday through Friday. Required equipment includes work trucks, compressors, and blowers. Utility services will be maintained.
Date: March 30 to April 14; Work Hours: 9am to 3:30pm
- Eastbound lane reductions on Wilshire Blvd between Federal Ave and Bonsall Ave.
- Lane restrictions on the Bonsall Ave. ramps south of Wilshire Blvd.
- Temporary traffic restrictions may be required while construction personnel and equipment enter and exit the work area.
- VA Hospital access will be detoured along Sepulveda Blvd. and Santa Monica Blvd. to Sawtelle Blvd and Dowlen Dr.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will always be maintained unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is dynamic and schedules are subject to change.
- Question or comments? We are here to help.
- 24/7 Hotline | 213.922.6934
- Email | email@example.com
- Website | metro.net/purple