Metro contractors will continue utility work in coordination with So Cal Edison on the Wilshire Blvd – Bonsall Ave ramps at the VA Hospital Campus. Work will be done between June 5 to 18, with intermittent ramp closures from 9am to 3:30pm, Monday through Friday. Required equipment includes work trucks, compressors, and blowers. Utility services will be maintained.
Date: Saturday, June 5, 7am to 5pm and June 7 to 18, Monday to Friday, 9am to 3:30pm
- Eastbound lane reductions on Wilshire Blvd between Federal Ave and Bonsall Ave.
- Intermittent ramp closures on Wilshire Blvd to and from Bonsall Ave.
- Temporary traffic restrictions may be required while construction personnel and equipment enter and exit the work area.
- VA Hospital access will be detoured along Sepulveda Blvd. and Santa Monica Blvd. to Sawtelle Blvd and Dowlen Dr.
- All work has received the necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will always be maintained unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is dynamic and schedules are subject to change.
- Question or comments? We are here to help.
- 24/7 Hotline | 213.922.6934
- Email | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website | metro.net/purple