As part of the Federal government’s Coronavirus Guidance for America, transportation infrastructure is considered an “Essential Critical Infrastructure.” Additionally, transit capital projects are not subject to the State of California’s Stay at Home order, therefore Metro construction projects continue to progress.
Metro’s contractors will survey the sanitary sewer and storm drain under Sepulveda Blvd. near Wilshire Blvd. in preparation for the Purple Line Extension Section 3. This pre-construction survey will be done Monday, August 31 through Friday, September 11, from 9am to 3:30pm, Monday through Friday, using a closed-circuit camera.
Date: August 31 to September 11
Work Hours: Monday through Friday, 9am to 3:30pm
- Intermittent lane reductions on Sepulveda Blvd. between Constitution Ave. and Ohio Ave.
- Intermittent lane reductions on Wilshire Blvd. between Bonsall Ave. and Veteran Ave.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- For construction related issues needing immediate attention, please call Metro’s 24-hour Hotline at 213.922.6934.
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!