The contractor has successfully completed the installation of piling and decking on Constellation Blvd. one week ahead of schedule. To facilitate this work, the contractor had implemented a full closure west of Avenue of the Stars between Solar Way and Avenue of the Stars as well as full closures of the intersection during weekends.
With this stage of construction completed, the contractor will reopen the roadway by 6am on Saturday, March 27. Two (2) westbound lanes of traffic will be opened between Avenue of the Stars and Solar Way. There will be no eastbound lanes open at this time. The final intersection closure will take place overnight on Friday, March 26 until 6am Saturday, March 27 to install roadway striping and reconfigure the traffic signals.
WHERE: Constellation Blvd. between Solar Way and Avenue of the Stars (see map below)
WHEN: Reopening two (2) westbound lanes of traffic by 6am on Saturday, March 27, 2021
- Westbound traffic will be permitted on Constellation Blvd. between Avenue of the Stars and Solar Way.
- No eastbound vehicle access will be permitted on Constellation Blvd. from Solar Way to Avenue of the Stars. Eastbound access is permitted between Solar Way and Century Park West.
- All driveways on the north side of Constellation Blvd. will remain accessible.
- Construction is dynamic and is subject to change.
- Work has received necessary permits and approvals or is pending approval by the City of Los Angeles.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless noted above.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- For construction-related issues needing immediate attention, please call Metro 24-hour Hotline at 213.922.6934.
- Metro bus stops may be relocated or lines could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/