As part of the Federal government’s Coronavirus Guidance for America, transportation infrastructure is considered an “Essential Critical Infrastructure.” Additionally, transit capital projects are not subject to the State of California’s Stay at Home order, therefore Metro construction projects continue to progress.
Beginning Friday, October 16, and continuing through Monday, October 19, eastbound Wilshire Blvd. between San Vicente Blvd. and La Jolla Ave. will be reduced to a single lane. This traffic control will be continuously implemented starting Friday at 6am, continuing through Monday at 6am to support restoration work within a bus pad on Wilshire Blvd.
- 6am Friday, October 16, 2020 through 6am Monday, October 19, 2020
- 24 hours/day
- Wilshire Blvd. between San Vicente Blvd. and La Jolla Ave.
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to a single lane between San Vicente Blvd. and La Jolla Ave.
- Left turn movements will be maintained.
- Access to driveways in the closure areas will be maintained.
- Access for Emergency Vehicles & First Responders will be maintained.
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!