Beginning Monday, April 12, and continuing through Friday, May 14, Gale Dr. north of Wilshire Blvd. will be fully closed to support the installation of a utility duct bank. This traffic control will be implemented daily, from 6am to 5pm. The north leg crosswalk will be closed to pedestrians while this closure is in place.
When: Until May 14; Work hours: 6am to 5pm, Monday through Saturday.
- Gale Dr. North of Wilshire Blvd.
- Access to N Gale Dr. will remain available from San Vicente Blvd.
- Gale Dr. north of Wilshire Blvd. closed to all traffic from 6am to 3:30pm
- The north leg crosswalk will be closed to pedestrians while this closure is in place.
- Access to driveways in the closure areas will be maintained.
- Access for Emergency Vehicles & First Responders will be maintained.
Metro bus stops may be relocated or line could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934