Beginning Friday night, March 15 and continuing through early morning Monday, March 18, South Santa Fe Ave. between Palmetto S.t and 6th St. will be completely closed in both directions to allow for restoration of the street surface, curbs and gutters.
To accomplish this work, two detours will be required:
- The southbound detour will require motorists to turn right on Palmetto St., turn left on Mateo St., turn left on Jesse St., and then turn right to South Santa Fe Ave.
- The northbound detour will require a left turn onto Jesse St., a right turn onto Mateo St., and then a right turn back to South Santa Fe Ave.
- TIME: From Friday, 8pm through Monday, 6am
- WHEN: Friday, March 15 through Monday, March 18 (weather permitting)
- WHERE: South Santa Fe Ave. between Palmetto St. and 6th St.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- For emergencies or issues needing immediate attention only, please call Metro 24-hour Hotline at 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!