As part of the Metro Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project, Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will be working on the grade crossing located on Oak St, north of Florence Av. This will require a full closure of Oak St north of Florence Av for one weekend.
WHAT: Street closure
WHEN: Friday, June 16, 2017 from 9pm to 5am Monday, June 19, 2017, weather permitting.
WHERE: Oak St, north of Florence Av
DURATION: One weekend
What to Expect
- Full closure of Oak St, north of Florence Av.
- One westbound lane closure on Florence Av at Oak St.
- Left turns will be restricted for eastbound traffic on Florence Av at Oak St.
- Right turns will be restricted for westbound traffic on Florence Av at Oak St.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities access for emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/