Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will be working on the relocation of the waterline located on High St and Redondo Bl. This will require an eight hour water shut off beginning at 9pm on Thursday, June 15, 2017. WSCC will be coordinating with the impacted residents and business owners in this area to provide details prior to the water shut off.
During the shut off, WSCC will be providing various mitigations, including delivery of bottled water, access to portable restrooms, etc.
WHAT: Waterline Relocation
WHEN: Thursday, June 15, 2017 from 9pm to 5am Friday, June 16, 2017, weather permitting.
WHERE: High St and Redondo Bl
DURATION: Eight hours
What to Expect
Eight hour water shut off to local businesses.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities access for emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/