The Regional Connector Constructors will be paving on southbound Alameda St, between 2nd St and Commercial St.
Work is anticipated to continue Tuesday, October 22, 2019, and continue on Wednesday, October 23, 2019. Anticipated work hours, weather permitting, are 9 am to 3 pm.
Activities include grinding and paving.
What to Expect
- Lane reductions on northbound Alameda St between 1st St and 2nd St.
- Thru traffic will be maintained at all times.
- Right turn movement restrictions onto eastbound 1st St will be in place intermittently. Alternate route: use Commercial St to Vignes St, back onto 1st St.
- Metered parking on the east side of Alameda St between 2nd St and 1st St will be restricted intermittently during work hours.
- The pedestrian sidewalk on the west side of Alameda St between 2nd St and 1st St will be restricted intermittently during work hours. Detour: use the east side sidewalk as an alternate route.