Regional Connector Constructors (RCC) will be enhancing signage and stripping on Vignes St and 2nd St. A bike detour is in place on westbound 1st St to southbound Vignes St, to 2nd St, for westbound travel.
Signage and stripping will be placed along southbound Vignes St and on westbound 2nd St to northbound Central Av.
Work is anticipated to begin on Monday, June 17, 2019 for one day only. Anticipated work hours are from 9 am to 3:30 pm.
- Activities include placing of signage and stripping.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained outside of the work area.
- Access to businesses and driveways will be maintained.
What to Expect
- A rolling closure will occur as crews install road stripping for the bike lane and install detour signage.
- A flagger will be in place to maintain traffic flow.