Regional Connector Constructors (RCC) will perform utility work at the 6th and Flower St intersection.
Work is anticipated to start on Saturday, March 30, 2019 and continue for one week. Anticipated work hours, weather permitting, are 8 am to 5 pm on Saturday, and 9 am to 3:30 pm from Monday to Friday.
Activities include deck panel removal, steel delivery and lowering, and deck panel replacement.
What to Expect
- Motorists are advised to pay special attention to traffic signage.
- Expect lane reductions on Flower St, between 5th St and 6th St as well as eastbound 6th St between Figueroa and Flower St.
- Left turns from southbound Flower St onto eastbound 6th St will be restricted with traffic redirected to Wilshire Bl.
- Thru traffic will be maintained.
- Access to all adjacent buildings will be maintained at all times with driveway access maintained by flaggers.
- Three of the crosswalks at 6th and Flower will be maintained at all times.