Regional Connector Constructors will install a station utility vault on 7th St, between Flower and Figueroa St.
Work is anticipated to begin Friday, January 18, 2019, and continue for approximately three days. Anticipated work hours, weather permitting, are 7 pm, Friday night, to 11:30 pm, Sunday night.
Activities include traffic control set up, equipment mobilization, saw cutting and grinding, asphalt removal, excavation, shoring, vault installation, backfilling, and paving.
What to Expect
- Motorists are advised to pay special attention to traffic signage.
- Westbound 7th Street will be limited to a right turn lane onto northbound Figueroa while.
- Eastbound 7th Street at Fig will be limited to one through lane.
- The bike lane will be closed during the operation.
- Access to pedestrian walkways and nearby businesses will be maintained outside of the work area.