LADWP will perform power installation on Alameda St just south of the 1st St intersection.
Work is anticipated to take begin as early as Tuesday, November 13, 2018 and continue for approximately three months. Work hours, weather permitting, are Monday through Friday and on weekends from 7 am to 3:30 pm.
Additional night work may be scheduled at a later date. A supplemental notice will be issued once work is scheduled.
- Activities will include; setting up traffic control, saw cut, grind, excavation, lay, encase, backfill, and moving supplies in and out of the work zone.
- Access to all adjacent businesses will be maintained at all times.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained outside of the work zone.
What to Expect
- Thru traffic will be maintained at all times while lane reductions will be in place on Alameda St between 2nd St and Temple St.
- This work is being coordinated with other relocation activities in the area.