LADWP will perform power installation at the Temple St and Alameda St intersection.
Work is anticipated to take place throughout the week, starting October 31, 2018 and continue for approximately three months.
Work hours, weather permitting, are:
- Weeknights, Monday through Friday, from 7 pm to 5 am
- Weekends, from 7 pm Friday to 5 am Monday
Additional weekday day work may be scheduled at a later date. A supplemental notice will be issued once work is scheduled.
Activities include; saw cutting, excavation, conduit installation, backfilling, grinding and hauling.
Access to all adjacent businesses will be maintained at all times.
Pedestrian access will be maintained outside of the work zone.
What to Expect
Thru traffic will be maintained at all times while lane reductions are in place on Temple St between Judge John Aiso St and Garey St and on Alameda St between Commercial St and 1st St.
Turn restrictions will be in place at Temple St and Alameda St. Motorists are encouraged to follow alternative route signage.
- Southbound Alameda St: right on 1st St, right on Judge John Aiso St, back to Temple St
- Northbound Alameda St: left on 1st St, right on Judge John Aiso St, back to Temple St
- Eastbound Temple St: left on Garey St, left onto Commercial St, back to Alameda St.
- Westbound Temple St: left on Alameda St, right on 1st St, right on Judge John Aiso St, back to Temple St.