Friday, May 18, 2018: Northbound and southbound I-110 Fwy 6th St off-ramps closed:
- Saturday, May 19, 8 am–5 pm
- Sunday, May 20, 8 pm–Monday, May 21, 5 am
DWP Power will perform cable pulling on Flower St between 5th and Wilshire Bl and 6th St between Figueroa and Hope St.
Work is anticipated to take place daily starting February 24 and continue for approximately four months, through June.
Work hours, weather permitting, are:
- Weekdays, Monday through Friday, from 9 am to 3:30 pm
- Weeknights, Monday through Friday, from 7 pm to 5 am
- Weekends, from 9 pm Friday to 8 pm Sunday
Additional weekday day and night work may be scheduled at a later date. A supplemental notice will be issued once work is scheduled.
Access to all adjacent businesses will be maintained at all times. Pedestrian access will be maintained outside of the work zone.
What to Expect
Thru traffic will be maintained at all times while lane reductions are in place on Flower St between 5th St and Wilshire Bl and on 6th St between Bixel St and Hope St.
Turn restrictions will be in place at 6th St and Flower St. Motorists are encouraged to follow alternative route signage.
Weekday night 6th St I-110 off-ramp closure detours
- Southbound: take 4th St off-ramp to Hope Pl, to Grand Av, to Wilshire Bl, back to Flower St.
- Northbound: take 9th St off-ramp to Hope St, to 7th St, back to Flower St.
- Eastbound 6th St traffic detour to southbound Bixel St, to eastbound Wilshire Bl, back to Flower St.